Based in Sydney, Australia
Press / Business contact:
PO Box 1032, Burwood North
Robot House is a small Sydney-based team of developers. We set out to carve our own path in games and give players experiences they aren't expecting. From the ridiculous to the remarkable, quality and heart are the core of what we build.
HistoryRobot House Presents: Rumu
Rumu is our debut feature length title - an intimate, narrative-driven adventure game about a robot vacuum cleaner becoming self-aware. You are RUMU - a robot designed to clean, and to love. You awake in a fully automated Smart Home. Your only companions are Sabrina, the house AI and watchful guide, and the home’s dysfunctional cast of semi-intelligent devices. (And Ada, the cat.) It’s your job to keep the home spotless, cleaning up after your eccentric creators David and Cecily. When something draws you away from your home maintenance duties and into the hidden passageways and long forgotten rooms of the house, you’ll be faced with challenging moral dilemmas forcing you beyond your programming to uncover the truth about the love and loss of your elusive family.
Rumu Announce Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Robot House, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner: Best Aussie/NZ-Made Game for Warhammer 40K: Regicide" - IGN, 2016
- "Unity 5 Showcase Reel" - Featured for Warhammer 40K: Regicide
- "GCAP 2015: Best Visuals and Audio" - Nominated for Warhammer 40K: Regicide
- "If you have an iPhone, get Hulabear. If you don't have an iPhone, get one, and get Hulabear, and get addicted." - Gizmodo on Hulabear
- "Outstanding originality, and easy-yet-challenging gameplay sets it firmly in the category of “Get it. Now.”" - I Made an App on Hulabear
Team & Repeating Collaborator